Real Estate Video Course
Don’t Want You To Know About
Hi, I’m Stephen Garner. After 12 years in the title industry dealing with some of the BEST real estate agents around I can tell you this in no uncertain terms: most consumers believe a real estate agent is a COMMODITY. Like orange juice and bacon they think you are all the same. Why wouldn’t they? Many real estate agents say the same things: search the MLS like a REALTOR®, call for a free CMA, Top Producer! Presidents Circle!
Do you want to grow your real estate business? Ready to stop chasing consumers around to try and SELL them on why you are different or better than your competition? Would you like them to come to you? To ask for your help in buying or selling their home? Of course you would. Who wouldn’t.
You are about to learn why and how VIDEO is one of the best ways to become the go-to person in your real estate market. How to put your website traffic on auto and have a steady stream of people coming to your real estate website to learn more about you, your area of expertise and how you can HELP without having to SELL yourself.
I started in the title industry 12 years ago. I was one of the top marketing reps at EVERY SINGLE COMPANY I worked for – until 2008. In 2008 the housing market in Phoenix collapsed and along with it went my business. Went the relationships with real estate agents and brokers I had established. Our housing market went from traditional to inconceivable overnight. Suddenly 80% of the market in Phoenix was distressed. REO and short sale were the name of the game. My clients couldn’t work with me, couldn’t work with my title company because of some national relationship formed in New York or Delaware with NATIONAL title companies and NATIONAL Banks.
I needed a new plan. Something different. Video was it. I started a WordPress real estate website and called it MyTitleGuy.Net, now MyTitleGuy.com. I filled it with content my ideal client (real estate agents) would look for when they had a need, even though they didn’t have that need or even know they would have it – YET (crazy huh). I learned everything I could about video, mindset, engagement, value, optimization, syndication and more. Almost 5 years later, many real estate agents and title companies consider me one of the top real estate video marketing people in the business. Every day I receive calls, emails, tweets, facebook messages from real estate agents, title companies, attorneys from around the world. Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Scotland, England, Ireland – they ALL found me online. They all found me because of my videos. Many of the videos I created YEARS AGO. They are STILL driving my ideal clients to my website to learn more about me and how I can help them
Today, I am the founder and president of one of the fastest growing and largest real estate video companies in the valley – HUB Media Company.
Consumers Prefer Video
You are Irrelevant
If You Are Not Talking
In The Language They Prefer
You Are Invisible
If They Can’t Find You
At The Exact
Moment They Need You
Have you noticed the shift? Have you noticed your kids, your clients, YOU are heading to the Internet when they have a need? Have you noticed you are choosing videos on YouTube compared to text or images? Even musicians like Rihanna and Justin Bieber are relying less on conventional marketing methods and instead releasing their music, their messages on YouTube – where their audience is. Most real estate agents already know how important video is, but most DO NOT know how to properly use video to grow their business. To stand out from their competition. To get “found” online.
There is a small group of smart real estate agents that HAVE learned the secret to leveraging YouTube along with their other online marketing… and profiting big time because of it!
My business has generated
thousands of leads directly from
the use of video and social media
There is no question that video has made thousands of businesses more money, even made them household names.
- Companies like Zappos, the online shoe retailer. Zappos makes product demo videos for every one of its shoes. The Zappos video team makes over 2300 videos per week! Why? Because according to Zappos, their conversion rate increased by between 6% and 30% for items that included product demos. In addition customers who viewed a video prior to buying a shoe were 52% less likely to return it.
- Stacks And Stacks the online housewares retailer reported that shoppers were 144% more likely to make a purchase after seeing a product video compared to those who didn’t.
- Companies and brands from Adobe to Adidas, Volkswagen to Amazon continue to move aggressively into online video.
- According to comScore, consumers share more than 700 YouTube videos on Twitter every single minute.
- You will be using video in your real estate business, not because its cool or sexy but because the CONSUMER is demanding it.
It’s clear that…
Your real estate business
can’t afford to ignore
online video marketing.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world
- YouTube is the THIRD most visited website in the world
- Video shows up on page one of Google
- A single video is worth 1.8 Million words
- According to comScore 45.4% of internet users view at least one video online per month
- The average user is exposed to an average of 32.2 videos in a month
- Over 100 Million people watch online video each day
- According to comScore, the average viewer spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching video ads per month
- The average website visit without video is 50 seconds
- According to NAR, 73% of sellers say they would list with a real estate agent that would use video to market their property
- The average website visit with video is over 5 minutes
- An Australian real estate group reports that real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos.
In other words, real estate ads with video generate quadruple the leads of those without video
Introducing The Video For
Real Estate Agents Course
- Keyword Research
- Cameras & Lenses
- Editing Equipment
- Video Topics
- Your Video Plan
- Getting Over YOURSELF
- Building Your Green Screen
- DSLR Basics
- Final Cut Pro X
- How To Make A Killer Listing Video
- YouTube Optimization
- Video Optimization
- and more (there really is more)
Why The Video For Real
Estate Agents Course Is
Most video courses focus on creating great looking videos or getting your videos noticed on YouTube. While that’s covered here too, the Video For Real Estate Agents Course is all about the mindset of the consumer and HOW to differentiate yourself with with use of video. All kinds of video. Property videos, talking head, screencast, green screen, keynote and more. How to make rockstar real estate videos of value and where to get the music, images, b-roll and more that will make your real estate videos pop. Because just making videos is not enough, you will learn HOW to use them to drive traffic to your website where consumers can search for homes, learn more about you and your value without you having to SELL yourself and how AWESOME you are like the “typical” real estate agent.
Best of all, you will be learning from industry professionals, those that have done it and continue to.
Some Sample Videos
Sent To Us By
Real Estate Agents
Title Reps & LendersAfter Taking The Course
Website Introduction Video
Jed (Agent Phoenix)
Rebecca (Agent South Carolina)
Ray (Agent Phoenix)
Chris (Agent Atlanta)
Greg (Loan Officer Kansas)
Jed Gray (Phoenix)
Chris May (Atlanta)
Chris May (Atlanta)
Dave Mason (Title Rep – Phoenix)
Chris May (Georgia)
Carroll (Title Rep Tennessee)
Jed Gray – Homesmart
Lucas Ramage (Canada)
“I am glad that I’ve been able to learn from Stephen how to do a video for real estate. Not just boring video, but GOOD video that is effective and engaging. His tips and instruction have saved me time and money for equipment, content and results. It has enhanced my ability to communicate messages to my farm as well as new business.It is a huge selling point in obtaining listings and having credibility with clients. I’ve picked up 2 listings recently when they saw my videos.
Keep the videos coming Stephen, I would definitely recommend subscribing to his program.”
Ray Arizona Elite Properties
“I am in Tennessee and I do some business in Mississippi as well. Honestly my mind is blown by all the information so far. Since I will be teaching these techniques to agents in my area I am very interested in how to structure a 2 hour class for my agents. I will also be doing what you do and target top agents to do the videos for them. On a scale on 1 to 10 I would give it 15. I have a lot to learn.”
Carroll Hoselton, Title Rep, Tennessee & Missisippi
“I have always embraced technology to stay above the curve for real estate agents. I have always had a 6th sense when anticipating where real estate marketing is heading. This has served me well as I was recently ranked the #16 real estate agent in the Phoenix Metro Area by the Phoenix Business Journal. Stephen is the first instructor who REALLY gets it. From Video to Hub Marketing, his Video For Real Estate Agents course has taught me tips and tricks that will help keep me above the competition. This is a must have for any agent serious about staying relevant. Thank you, Stephen!!”
Amy Jones, RE/MAX Phoenix
Hi Stephen, just finished working my way through your course for the first time and you can count me as impressed! The depth and quality of the information you’ve provided was well worth the investment of both my time and money.
Oh, did I mention that I’m not a real estate agent? Doesn’t matter because the information provided here can easily be applied to any business that is interested in using video to market themselves online.
How did I end up taking the course? I’m a web designer who has a real estate brokerage as a client. I saw a real opportunity to help this client move their business forward and because real estate is such a visual medium I began to explore the possibility of using video for them. That’s when I found the information on Stephen’s course – and immediately signed up.
Here is what I found to be the real strengths of the course:
- Stephen’s teaching style. It is obvious that Stephen loves to teach and he does it very well.
- The pacing of the lessons. As one who has taken a lot of online courses it’s hard to find the “sweet spot”. Sometimes the presenter takes too long to say what needs to be said and then some chase rabbit trails and never seem to get to where they said they were going. Here you learn what you thought you would learn
- You learn by watching over Stephen’s shoulder. Very few courses let you see the actual creative process from start to finish. But not here, you can actually watch the creation of a first class video with all the elements being done in real time. When you finish watching the videos you will know exactly what to do and how to do it.
- Strategy – Stephen teaches you to think strategically about what you’re doing and then develop a plan.
- 5. Finally, and to me this was huge. This course on video marketing was made for real people doing real business in the real world. I’ve taken a couple of other video training courses and really none of them were geared for the average person who has a business that interacts with people in the physical world. They were fine if you wanted to sell digital products to people you will never meet, but really didn’t apply to another groups.
But most importantly what Stephen teaches works. I know it works from experience! How do I know I’ve taken these same principles and applied them to other kinds of organizations and I was absolutely blown away how quickly my videos were ranked. Literally I had a first page ranking within two hours of uploading a video. Of course everyone’s situation is different but I’m confident that you can grow your business and achieve your goals with the info Stephen provides.
Hope this helps!
Craig Wilson, Web Designer
“For the real estate agents that embrace it, video will get your message across faster and more convincingly than any other medium”
– Stephen Garner
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely happy with the Video For Real Estate Agents course, if you don’t learn HOW you can differentiate yourself with video, HOW to make KILLER real estate videos, HOW to get your videos to POP, HOW to get your videos found online; simply send us an email and we will refund the purchase price. It’s that simple. BAAM!
For A Very Limited Time You Can Join “Video For Real Estate Agents” Program For 50% Discount.
Trust me, this offer will not last long